Rep AB-3100 Flat/Incline Adjustable Bench
The Rep AB-3100 Adjustable Bench is designed to combine the usefulness and safety of a 1,000 lb rated bench, with essentially the most inexpensive price conceivable. This heavy-duty FI adjustable bench also has a tube strengthen in the flat position for even more peace of mind as the weights get heavy. The AB-3100 uses the similar padding materials as our popular AB-3000 FID Bench, so you’ll be able to rest assured that the pad will probably be comfortable yet firm enough to strengthen heavy weight, whilst the vinyl cover is durable, slip-resistant, and easy to keep clean.
- 50″ (total pad length) x 11.75″ (pad) x 17″ (top of pad in flat position) (LxWxH)
- Variable thickness heaby-duty frame from 14 to 4 gauge steel
- 1,000 lb capacity
- 6 back pad adjustments, from flat to 85 degrees incline
- 3 seat pad adjustments, from flat to incline.
- Minimal pad gap.
- Matte black powder coating.
- Simple 20 minute assembly with a socket wrench (not provided).
Flat/Incline Adjustable Bench. Variable thickness, 14 to 4 gauge heavy-duty frame. Rated for 1,000 lbs.
50×11.75×17 inches, 75 lbs – 50″ is total pad length, 17″ is top of pad in flat position.
6 back pad adjustments, from flat to 85 degree incline. 3 seat pad adjustments, from flat to incline.
Matte black powder coating, care for and wheels for simple transport.